THE 2017 MATAI FALL CONFERENCE:
NEW VENUE LOCATION: 8900 Byron Commerce Drive, Byron Center, Michigan 49315. The Home of Traffic Reconstruction and Transportation Compliance, a 5 Acre facility located just south of the Tanger Mall on US-131 and 84th Street.
Breakfast snacks and Lunch are included on both days.
SEE THE DOWNLOADABLE REGISTRATION FORM AND CONFERENCE FLIER BELOW
WHEN: Tuesday October 3rd (0830 till 1630) and Wednesday October 4th (0830 till 1630). This will be a full 2 day Conference.
- This Conference is designed to give you a higher level of Comfort and Confidence when confronted with a Commercial Motor Vehicle that has been involved in a crash.
- Evaluating Post Crash Air Brake Issues
- Commercial Vehicle Engine Control Module "ECM" Data Presented
- See What ECM Data Is Available And See How To Use It Effectively In A Crash Reconstruction
- What other data do you need to confirm that the ECM data is accurate and is actually your crash?
- Become Familiar With The Commercial Vehicles that are on display inside the building.
- Commercial Vehicle Axle and Brake component cut-aways will be on display inside the building.
- Several Real World Crashes Presented Puzzling ECM Crash Data To Passenger Vehicle EDR Crash Data
- Commercial Vehicle Skid Testing: See The Difference That 1 or 2 "Out Of Adjustment" Brakes Make In Stopping Distances.
- Hear what a 25+ year trucking expert looks for when investigating a Commercial Vehicle Crash.
- Become familiar with basic commercial vehicle violations from a CMV Enforcement Officer.
- Watch and Work 2 Live Crash Tests Involving a 40,000-50,000 Pound Commercial Vehicle & Passenger Vehicles.
- CMV Electronic Log Federal Mandate. Hear what information is available to you and how to get it?
- What you can expect to be asked by an experienced Trucking Litigation Attorney during depositions or in Trial?
LODGING: Baymont Inn & Suites next door for $89.00 + tax per night or the Hyatt Place Hotel, 7 miles away for $124.00 + tax per night. Just mention MATAI when you reserve. RESERVATION CUT OF DATE FOR BOTH HOTELS IS 9-4-2017 HOWEVER THEY WILL HONOR THE RATE IF THEY STILL HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE