THE 2017 MATAI FALL CONFERENCE:
NEW VENUE LOCATION: 8900 Byron Commerce Drive, Byron Center, Michigan 49315. The Home of Traffic Reconstruction and Transportation Compliance, a 5 Acre facility located just south of the Tanger Mall on US-131 and 84th Street.
Breakfast snacks and Lunch are included on both days.
SEE THE DOWNLOADABLE REGISTRATION FORM AND CONFERENCE FLIER BELOW
Michigan 302 Law Enforcement funding has been approved.
WHEN: Tuesday October 3rd (0830 till 1630) and Wednesday October 4th (0830 till 1630). This will be a full 2 day Conference.
- This Conference is designed to give you a higher level of Comfort and Confidence when confronted with a Commercial Motor Vehicle that has been involved in a crash.
- Evaluating Post Crash Air Brake Issues
- Commercial Vehicle Engine Control Module "ECM" Data Presented
- See What ECM Data Is Available And See How To Use It Effectively In A Crash Reconstruction
- What other data do you need to confirm that the ECM data is accurate and is actually your crash?
- Become Familiar With The Commercial Vehicles that are on display inside the building.
- Commercial Vehicle Axle and Brake component cut-aways will be on display inside the building.
- Several Real World Crashes Presented Puzzling ECM Crash Data To Passenger Vehicle EDR Crash Data
- Commercial Vehicle Skid Testing: See The Difference That 1 or 2 "Out Of Adjustment" Brakes Make In Stopping Distances.
- Hear what a 25+ year trucking expert looks for when investigating a Commercial Vehicle Crash.
- Become familiar with basic commercial vehicle violations from a CMV Enforcement Officer.
- Watch and Work 2 Live Crash Tests Involving a 40,000-50,000 Pound Commercial Vehicle & Passenger Vehicles.
- CMV Electronic Log Federal Mandate. Hear what information is available to you and how to get it?
- What you can expect to be asked by an experienced Trucking Litigation Attorney during depositions or in Trial?
LODGING: Baymont Inn & Suites next door for $89.00 + tax per night or the Hyatt Place Hotel, 7 miles away for $124.00 + tax per night. Just mention MATAI when you reserve. RESERVATION CUT OF DATE FOR BOTH HOTELS IS 9-4-2017 HOWEVER THEY WILL HONOR THE RATE IF THEY STILL HAVE ROOMS AVAILABLE