THE 2017 MATAI FALL CONFERENCE PRELIMINARY PLANNING:
LOCATION: 8900 Bryon Commerce Drive, Byron Center, Mi 49315, Traffic Reconstruction and Transportation Compliance (TRTC)
WHEN: October Dates Being Narrowed Down. This will be a 2 day Conference.
LODGING: Next door, to be announced.
- This Conference is designed to give you a higher level of Comfort and Confidence when dealing with a Commercial Motor Vehicle that has been involved in a crash.
- Commercial Vehicle Engine Control Module "ECM" Data Presented
- See What ECM Data Is Available And See How To Use It Effectively In A Crash Reconstruction
- What other data do you need to confirm that the ECM reported speed is the actual vehicle speed?
- Become Familiar With The Components of Commercial Vehicles on display inside the building.
- Several Real World Crashes Presented Puzzling ECM Crash Data To Passenger Vehicle EDR Crash Data
- Commercial Vehicle Skid Testing: See The Difference That 1 or 2 "Out Of Adjustment" Brakes Make In Stopping Distances.
- Hear what a 25+ year trucking expert looks for when investigating a Commercial Vehicle Crash.
- Become familiar with basic commercial vehicle violations from a CMV Enforcement Officer.
- Watch and Work 2 Live Crash Tests Involving A 40,000-50,000 Pound Commercial Vehicle & Passenger Vehicles.
- (In the works) General Motors Passenger Vehicle EDR update
- (In the works) CMV Electronic Log Mandate, is the information useful to you?